Booking for consultation appointments, table reservation & accommodation
When a phone call is just too much, giving your customers the option to book an appointment with you from your website is not just a nice touch, but also great customer service.
Many business owners would like to offer the choice to customers that will allow them to book an appointment directly from their site, or at the very least, see their availability.
From simple availability calendars to complex reservation and payment systems, a good booking system can handle it all.
- Specific Time Bookings - Book specific time slots for selected dates.
- Online Payment - Activate and configure payment systems integration with the most popular payment gateways.
- Advanced Costs and Rates - Set season rates and costs dependent on selected days or from options, coupons or deposit payments.
- Edit Existing Bookings - Enables editing of existing bookings by the admin or visitor, who made the booking.
- Google integration - Sync appointments with Google Calendar and update things whether appointments are made on your site or on your calendar.
- Availability - Create blackout dates on days when you are closed for business.
- Reminders - Send out emails to remind or confirm appointments with you customers.
- Selections - Book a particular service or an appointment with a particular consultant.