We use leading-edge scanning technology and capture software to convert your paper media into a suitable digital format.
The benefits of scanning your records include:
- Increased productivity by reducing the time looking for files or documents
- Minimise the costs associated with hard copy storage, distribution, printing, and delivery
- Preserving the life of fragile paper records by stopping constant handling
- Stop spending valuable time searching, copying, scanning and posting paper copies
- Email the electronic file with a single click.
We can also provide a number of online storage solutions for your digital records, including linking imaged documents directly to our Complete Information Management System (CIMS). Customers can simply search this centralised system to retrieve the imaged file, removing the need for expensive internal IT systems and management. Security advantages include protected access, encrypted content and audit trails, and we track all user access and usage. CIMS provides our customers will full management and document throughout Australia, and even around the world.
Features of our Service:
- Archiving electronic documents into an indexed searchable database
- Intelligent Document Recognition (IDR) – automated data extraction
- Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) – registration of mark sense objects, for example: radio buttons, tick boxes, etc.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – recognition of machine-printed text
- Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) – recognition of hand-written text
- Barcode Recognition – recognition of many types of barcodes
Key From Image (KFI) – data verification and data validation
- Audit reporting and tracking